Call For An Emergency Dental Appointment (713) 489-4471
Urgent Dental Care Houston Texas
Trusted Emergency Dental Care Since 1957. Welcome to Houston Emergency Dental, Houston's first urgent Dental Care Center. We have 9 dental offices equipped to deal with most dental emergency cases. We are open 7 days a week and we accept most insurances including cash, credit, debit and Care Credit.
Call For An Emergency Dental Appointment
Emergency Services for Kids
There’s nothing worse than seeing a child you love in pain. Unfortunately, children are particularly susceptible to dental problems for several reasons:
- Kids don’t tend to have the best dental habits. Even when they do their best, they rarely take care of their teeth as well as an adult can.
- Primary (or “milk”) teeth are less durable and more susceptible to plaque, decay and cavities.
- Children are less aware of what’s happening to their bodies, and this applies to teeth as well. A child simply doesn’t know enough to realize they need to see a dentist until they’re in some serious pain.
We understand all these problems. We also understand how awful it is to deal with a child whose teeth hurt. This is why our emergency dental services for kids are available 364 days a year, 7 days a week when you need them most.
Adult Emergency Services
Of course, children aren’t the only ones who need emergency services. Adults do too - albeit for different reasons, like…
- Being in pain and finding out your regular family dentist won’t be able to see you for days (or weeks).
- Going on vacation, especially one that involves sports, and chipping/losing/breaking your tooth. When this happens, there’s no chance to reserve a future visit to the dentist, so your options are limited.
- Telling yourself that the discomfort you feel is “all in your mind”, or that “it can wait a little longer” - only to wake up one day with a thumping pain in your mouth (and/or swelling).
If you find yourself in any of these situations - or otherwise in need of emergency dental services - we’ll be happy to assist you. We don’t want a dental emergency to ruin your day, week or vacation!
We’ve been in business for nearly 60 years. In that time, we’ve had the chance to see all kinds of emergencies - and open up 9 locations in the Houston area.
This means that you can easily access one of our clinics whenever you need emergency care. It also means you can count on us to be understanding of your situation, and to treat you (or your child) in a way that makes your emergency as simple and stress-free as possible.